Kalikamurti is leading an accredited professional development course in Choice Theory, Reality Therapy and Lead Management, immediately prior to the Glasser Australia National Conference in Coolangatta, Queensland. The Basic Intensive is a stand-alone course and also the first stage of an accredited training program which is nationally and internationally recognised.
- Gain culturally neutral, practical and useful counselling and problem-solving skills.
- Understand how the brain functions to integrate information.
- Increase interview/counselling skills to assist people to problem solve and take more effective control of their lives.
- Understand and use internal control psychology.
- Develop skills to manage yourself in challenging conversations.
- Develop and practice new skills, in a fun, safe and collegial environment.
- Develop skills which are applicable to all professions, and can be used professionally and organisationally.
- Gain knowledge that enhances your own life and the lives of people you work and spend time with.
Organised by Glasser Australia.