Every Saturday, we are offering the opportunity to connect together to chant the healing Mahamrityunjaya mantra. We connect together via Zoom and we live stream on Centred in Choice’s Facebook page from Alice Springs. You can join in from wherever you are in the world. Please join us to chant this mantra 108 times. It takes about 30 minutes. Since we began chanting online in early March 2020, we have connected with all States and Territories in Australia, India, China, Indonesia, South Africa, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Lithuania, France and the UK. We welcome you to join us.
How to join in?
- Like/follow Centred in Choice’s Facebook page
- Connect to Facebook just before we are due to start.
- The live stream will automatically start to play in your feed
- If it doesn’t automatically start, go to Centred in Choice’s Facebook page and you can see the live stream there.
- Please share a comment if you wish
- Send your email address if you prefer to receive a zoom invitation
What are the words?
OM triyambakam yajāmahe
Times across Australia:
WA 3.15pm, NT 4.45pm, SA 4.45pm, Qld NSW ACT VIC TAS 5.15pm
When we do this practice face to face, we make a donation / offering to support the upliftment and wellbeing of all and we choose what to support as a group. You can choose to make an offering in your community.