- This event has passed.
Afternoon tea with Cloud Journals
October 3 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFREE
A workshop about how Continuing Professional Development, Professional Reviews and Plans, Performance Development, Professional Compliance and Alignment with Standards can all be made easier and more rewarding for your staff and organisation.
Designed for schools, community organisations, local and national professional associations and large and small businesses, Cloud Journalsupholds respect for staff and strength-based practice. It facilitates reflection, collaboration and self-responsibility.
Our workshop will explain how Cloud Journalson-line platform facilitates self and third-party appraisals plus a wide range of other continuing professional development processes. You’ll understand how you can make documentation and professional development planning and implementation easier for your organisation and your staff.
Cloud Journal users can:
- Attach evidence, videos, photos and documents to support self-appraisals
- Invite appraisals from Supervisors and Assessors
- Share and receive comments from Peers, Mentors and Teams
- Create a Performance Development Plan and export tasks to calendars
- Collaborate with coaches
- Keep a learning log, reflections and certificates
- Maintain a Profile and publish custom CVs
- Implement paperless professional registration
Lindsay Holmes, Cloud Journals creator, will demonstrate how the application’s features, flexibility and benefits brings savings and effectiveness to organisations and their staff.