Accredited training in Choice Theory, Reality Therapy and Lead Management
- Gain culturally neutral, practical and useful counselling and problem-solving skills
- Build on and enhance your current expertise and knowledge in working with others
- Learn the Positive Outcome Process, which draws on the principles of Choice Theory (that behaviour is internally motivated), and practices from Reality Therapy (tools to assist people to gain more effective control of their lives)
- Develop your facilitation skills to assist others to take control of their own lives
- Advance your communication skills for challenging conversations
- Understand and develop the tools of ongoing self evaluation; which is having internal criteria for success
- Develop and practice your new skills, in a fun, safe and supportive environment.
- Skills that can be used by all professions eg. Health, education, small business, finance
Trainer: Kalikamurti Saraswati Suich
Faculty Member, William Glasser Institute
BSW Mental Health
Accredited Dru Yoga Teacher
Sanyasin in the Satyananda Yoga tradition
Kalikamurti is skilled in assisting people to transform their lives in the least painful and most sustainable manner. She is an expert in mental health and chronic pain. Her current client base includes mental health, chronic pain, work health, motor accident, and Veterans.
As a trainer, she offers a strong theoretical basis with evidence-based practices, and hands-on learning opportunities, allowing room for laughter on the way.
AASW CPD Endorsement AASW150303
For more information, call us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org